|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2023-06-06 07:56 CEST|
|My View | View Issues | Change Log | Roadmap | My Account|
|View Issue Details [ Jump to Notes ]||[ Issue History ] [ Print ]|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0006575||AFRF||[All Projects] General||public||2021-12-12 21:54||2023-03-25 14:54|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0006575: Tweaks to make TU-95 more practical!|
|Description||Hi there, the TU-95 is a brilliant model, but perhaps it can do with some more things to help it reach it's true potential. There are some practical issues with it: |
- Wheel Break/Reverse Thrust - The plane is almost impossible to stop on normal runways as it won't slow down quick enough. Can a wheel break/drag parachute be added please? It would also help if it had a reverse option like the real plane.
- Please can you add a HUD to reflect modern variant?
- Illuminated Instrument Panel - at night it is hard to see instruments, other models have back lights that can be switched on/off - can it be done?
- Airbreak Light - Can you please add a light to show when this is on/off?
- ADDED 25/03/2023 -The firing of the missiles is currently done via the "Navigation Plotter" seat and this is inaccurate. Perhaps the controls could be moved to the "Weapons engineer" position.
- ADDED 25/03/2023 - Please could one of the seat positions have access to a camera to observe ground targets and confirm missile hits/misses?
We know it takes time, if you say "no we cannot" then we understand and thank you for your hard work all the same.
|Steps To Reproduce||Fly the plane.|
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Is it a wish/request?||Yes|
|Arma 3 version||2.04|
|Did you used any other mod when the error occurred?||No|
TU-95 Team (reporter)
|Hi I wonder if this will ever get a reply - or if this is the wrong place for suggestions - where can I put them please? Also requesting a Television Camera for one of the seats so that ground targets can be seen from the plane. Thanks.|
|2021-12-12 21:54||TU-95 Team||New Issue|
|2021-12-13 09:13||TU-95 Team||Description Updated||View Revisions|
|2021-12-13 09:14||TU-95 Team||Description Updated||View Revisions|
|2021-12-14 10:26||TU-95 Team||Severity||feature => minor|
|2021-12-14 20:11||reyhard||Severity||minor => feature|
|2023-03-25 14:40||TU-95 Team||Note Added: 0012315|
|2023-03-25 14:54||TU-95 Team||Description Updated||View Revisions|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2023 MantisBT Team|