|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2019-06-15 22:22 CEST|
|My View | View Issues | Change Log | Roadmap | My Account|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0005081||USAF||[All Projects] General||public||2019-06-11 15:42||2019-06-11 15:42|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0005081: No way to carry javelin missiles.|
|Description||The javelin missiles are too big to fit in a rucksack or vest (atleast the common ones).|
This means that it's not possible to pick up javelin ammo, unless you have the launcher.
1) Cheat - reduce mass so that it fits inside a rucksack
2) Make a javelin bag. Add a script action to load a javelin bag on the floor into the launcher as a magazine.
3) Make the javelin missile a launcher and make the javelin launcher a pistol. Same as (2) otherwise. I tried changing the launcher to a pistol and it broke it, so I dunno about this.
4) The ACE2 method - make the tube a launcher weapon and make the CLU a magazine that is loaded into it.
5) Funky method - make both the launcher and the missile secondaryWeapons. When opening inventory when you have a CLU, use a script to replace the weapon with a magazine, and then reverse this when closing inventory. I tried this and it works quite well, but there are some problems with removing weapons from cargo that mess stuff up - in the end not a good solution.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Is it a wish/request?||Yes|
|Arma 3 version||1.90|
|Did you used any other mod when the error occurred?||No|
|2019-06-11 15:42||Sandiford||New Issue|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2019 MantisBT Team|