Changed it to optics 7x zoom. There are two things to note though
1. Vehicles are using 0.7 as base zoom
2. Optics are using 0.35 as base zoom
Optics are using 0.35 as base zoom due to fact, that you have that naked eye zoom under right mouse button. While indeed it cause disparity between vehicles and weapons, it's one of the design choices we took. In first RHS release people were complaining that naked eye zoom is sometimes giving bigger zoom than optic and vanilla weapons are using naked eye zoom as base.
Why it's not used on vehicles? There are few reasons:
* All reticles would have to be redone to accommodate different zoom
* You would get super high zoom which is making vehicles zoom quite over powered on battlefield
* It's not realistic too - i.e. in 1x zoom on BTR80 you can clearly see barrel on real life photos, while with 2x zoom, you wouldn't see that.